View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #30
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravix View Post
I would add Zgonia or Maddox as the 9th DL on the roster. I cant remember if Kubes carried 9 or 10 last year?

TJ played extremly well and now actually seems like a part of the organization rather than the loner he was, and even though Okam has size I dont see him taking the starting spot. He will be in the rotaion most likely and maybe in 2-3 years could become a starter. Granted the DL roation means pretty much everyone that is active on game day gets plenty of play time.
After stopping and thinking about it for a month or three, I'm of the opinion that TJ played extremely well compared to previous years. He STILL wasn't as much a force as his "measurables" say he should be. It seems like he's playing harder to keep his roster spot than because he has suddenly developed a passion for the game. Add to that some questionable calls against him, I wouldn't be surprised if one of our walk ons takes his roster spot for good. I'm sure he would be gone if we had any decent offers for him.