View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #27
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I think it's going to be interesting to see how Okam does. That is one huge man. If he can be the two-gap tackle we;ve needed, it should make things easier on our DE's. This will be even more evident if Okoye improves in his second year. IMO, we could have a pretty formidable defensive front and with some solid LB play ( I really like how we look on paper there) maybe even make our secondary look good.
I think Okam and Okoye will make an OK duo (wow, that was bad).

Seriously, Okam should be able to take up blockers and free things up for Amobi to do his thing, keep blockers off Demeco, and help the overall play of our defense vesus the run. I wouldn't be surprised if he was logging major playing time for us sooner rather than later.