View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #343
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo View Post
It cost me $1,000 dollars a day to train at high intensity....

I don't make that kind of jack....

Suffice it to say my training intensity is pretty much always set to low...occasionally moderate....

No carries in the last game either....Doesn't bother me though because we won...
I sent you a PM on the GLB forum, apologizing for you not getting more carries. I am pretty sure since the admins made the changes to the sim it has effected it somehow. After the screw with the energy levels they gave everyone free flex points as a make up. Since then, the carries dropped off.

Take a look at the message and let me know what you think, we want to get your more involved on special teams too, as KR/PR. We will continue to play with the sub levels and get you in there. Again, I am sorry, it has not been intentional from the coaches. We are striving for equal playing time as possible.