View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #19
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm guessing they like Cochran (and Kalu as a situational pass rusher) more than most people think as well.
I definitely like N.D. "Karate Man" Kalu as the 3rd down/pass rusher. Weaver is our big run stopper. Hopefully we can find another Mario, who is both of those and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
that's what i'm saying, i'd rather take a chance at finishing the front line than the secondary
Exactly. A great D-line does more for the secondary than vice versa.