View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #15
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I'm not implying that this is our first year of transformation. I'm saying that we had a lot of needs to fill this year, and we filled a lot of them, but you can't always find everything you need.

And I'm definitely not talking about you in particular. It was more directed toward all the fans who were pissed off that we didn't draft a DE in the last two rounds.

I understand the fans just want the team to get better, but the current regime has already proved that they know what they are doing. So if they don't think we need a DE, then I don't think there is any reason for us to get one.
Every single team needs upgrading somewhere. Until the day that a NFL team is able to have the players on the All-Madden team at one time, there will always be room for improvement. Even the Patriots needed improving. The Giants proved that right at the last moment, didn't they?

And I wasn't referring to me in particular either. I'm sure many many people feel the way I do about changing the makeup of our team.

Anyway, not really trying to argue with you. Just... eh. The offseason is really slow.

I'm thinking that something's in the air. Friday's the deadline. Don't be surprised to see something happen. Despite the misleading title by HoustonTexans.com, I'm still thinking that there may be some truth to it. Hoping? I don't know but thinking sure is a strong possibility! If so, before Friday would be best. I'd really like for our complete team to go into the minicamps and come out of preseason joined as one.