View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
You can't fill all your needs in one offseason.

We did amazing just to get the players we got.

I don't understand why some fans are freaking out about the DE position.

It's true that we don't have any stars opposite Mario, but we do have some viable options.

We filled our biggest needs so far, so I'm pretty happy with what we have done. If we grab a DE somewhere then that's great, but I'm not gonna be too upset if we don't.
Well of course, we know that. You have to keep in mind that this is season two of our transformation. Not just the one season as you're implying.

I'm most certainly not freaking out over the DE position. What I'm freaking out over is change. Everytime there's an addition or deletion to my Houston Texans football team, you better realize that I'm going to perk up my ears and try and understand/welcome/disaprove that change. The headline that I got out of that quote led me to believe that we may be talking trade. I'm very very interested in that anyway you look at it no matter what position or player it involves. It's a change to the Houston Texans and that affects me as a fan. It means that my player loyalties may need changing.