View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 44196 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=4301

Down at the bottom of the page, it says...

Can someone translate/transcribe!? PLEASE!? Deaf guy here so listening to the PodCast isn't exactly something that I can do!

Defensive end???? Who? What plans? 'Plans to acquire' sure sounds like a TRADE brewing somehow!

NitroHonda. I have to say that even as a hearing person, I'm not a big fan of the podcast. Too much of a pain for not much value. I personally like it better when they have video content with also a written transcript. Especially for something as innocuous as saying, "we're looking for a defensive end opposite Mario" Duh.

I suggest contacting the Houston Texans, and politely letting them know that you prefer the videos with the written transcripts. Here is their contact information.