View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #5
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=4301

Down at the bottom of the page, it says...

Can someone translate/transcribe!? PLEASE!? Deaf guy here so listening to the PodCast isn't exactly something that I can do!

Defensive end???? Who? What plans? 'Plans to acquire' sure sounds like a TRADE brewing somehow!
He said they will continue to grind and find that diamond in the rough. They would have liked to of added that undersized pass rusher in the draft but he likes the team and the football players. Says the team is much improved and ND Kalu was one of the better pass rushers last year.

Sounds like he likes he team as is to me.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote