Thread: Mini-camp
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008   #29
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 276022 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I like the 4/3 defense, but don't really care for our implementation of it in some cases. Why not put your best corner on the offenses best WR? Instead they play a side. Well duh. If I am the O-coord, all I have to do is make sure my #1 lines up on the opposite side. Seems pretty dumb to say the least.
I'd like to hear a coach explain it in more detail than "it helps us disguise our coverage" but a lot of teams have chosen to go that route.