View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #420
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Exactly. It wasn't a secret to anyone that the Bolts were seeking a RT to bolster their solid line.
What?! That's absolutely preposturous that somebody else would be targeting such a HUGE, MASSIVE, OH-MY-GOD-I-HAVE-TO-KILL-MYSELF-REACH. It's obvious that Norv Turner is lying just to make sure that certain trolls look bad on their message board.

Duane Brown (Much like tons of other players in all NFL drafts) appears to have been much more liked as an LT than most media people even knew about. What. A. Shocker.