View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #411
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Wow, this is an astonishingly stupid comment. Let's review...

The draft tracker at nfl.com says the San Diego Chargers drafted at #27. Norv Turner [on not drafting a tackle in the first round]: “We came up one pick short.”

27-1 = 26.

Hmm, who got drafted at 26?

OH MY IT'S DUANE BROWN! To the Houston Texans!
its really easy for Turner to say that after the fact. i read that report as well and mentioned that in my post...but that would require some reading comprehension.