View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #408
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown = Texans' First Round Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
bong, do you really think i care what you or really anyone on this board thinks about me? i never have and i never will.

sorry that I aint one of the sheeple. never have been and never will be. you would think some of you would learn that its ok to criticize your team and its ok for others to criticize your team. you would think you would have learned that after the littany of errors this team has made in the past but every move was practically championed and praised by all of the sheeple until the whole outhouse went up in flames.

bong, your not a sheeple. you do have a legitiimate non-homer take and that is great. i have liked reading much of your stuff. just dont bash me because I am not on the 'Gibbs Is God' bandwagon before he even coaches one freaking down for us. and don't bash me for feeling they reached and panicked after the run on LTs in the early and mid 1st Round. i get 'shit on' with my posts? generally if people on this board disagree with me, that means I am right, so take that for what its worth.

how many Super Bowls has Gibbs been to without Elway? ZERO. Excuse me if I wait for him to 'Show Me' that he can make it work here. You would think based on some people's opinions of his system that defensive lines will part like Moses at the Red Sea and we will run through the playoffs like a hot knife through butter.

the same argument yall use on me about brown 'wait and see' is the same argument i use about gibbs. i aint crownin' his ass yet.
Wow, I just wish you would read over some of the garbage you spew from your finger tips. It's obvious that if somebody disagree's with you then "they don't get it" and "they are sheeple" forget it. You're an attention whore who will troll the ever loving piss out of a subject until all parties are just disgusted with even trying to talk to you. I'm glad I won't have to worry about your posts anymore because YOU are sheeple, and YOU are the one going along with all the jock sniffers at ESPN and NFL.com with your evaluation of the draft.

And I wouldn't even have a problem with your posting if you didn't act like such an uppity troll who knows more about football than the entirety of this board.

The bottom line is You don't know more about football than everybody, you aren't always right, and you troll more often than make valid points.

But since you don't care anyway you can just go to my ignore list.

But I like the pick more and more now that there are some posters who are giant trolls and are against it. Go Brown Go.