View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #399
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Duane Brown = Texans' First Round Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
You know, I'm pretty sure you just try to say stuff to get other people to respond with statements like this. It's obvious that people are willing to discuss their points with LZ (See Lucky's very well thought out post above your absolutely crappy one) in a normal and lucid manner. You try to get people mad and embellish your opinions to the point of them being inflammatory (Or you really need some meds to help calm you down some). This is why you get shit on with most of your posts, and people call you a troll and whatnot, while LZ gets tons of respect. Just saying.

To end my thoughts on Brown. It's pretty much a week after the draft. We'll start having mini-camp news and OTA news coming soon, and I think we can only really begin to scratch the surface of what we will think of the Brown pick when that starts. I am glad the Texans got some value for trading down (Slaton, Barber), and they still picked up a guy they were targeting. Sure he went a little early (But he's not getting a 30 million dollar contract either, so it's moot), but I don't see anybody left in the 3rd rounds or later that I would think could fill the shoes of "starting LT" in the NFL.

Oh how soon we forget the pathetic drafting of Asserly.
bong, do you really think i care what you or really anyone on this board thinks about me? i never have and i never will.

sorry that I aint one of the sheeple. never have been and never will be. you would think some of you would learn that its ok to criticize your team and its ok for others to criticize your team. you would think you would have learned that after the littany of errors this team has made in the past but every move was practically championed and praised by all of the sheeple until the whole outhouse went up in flames.

bong, your not a sheeple. you do have a legitiimate non-homer take and that is great. i have liked reading much of your stuff. just dont bash me because I am not on the 'Gibbs Is God' bandwagon before he even coaches one freaking down for us. and don't bash me for feeling they reached and panicked after the run on LTs in the early and mid 1st Round. i get 'shit on' with my posts? generally if people on this board disagree with me, that means I am right, so take that for what its worth.

how many Super Bowls has Gibbs been to without Elway? ZERO. Excuse me if I wait for him to 'Show Me' that he can make it work here. You would think based on some people's opinions of his system that defensive lines will part like Moses at the Red Sea and we will run through the playoffs like a hot knife through butter.

the same argument yall use on me about brown 'wait and see' is the same argument i use about gibbs. i aint crownin' his ass yet.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 05-03-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote