View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #399
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

I guess it comes down too what your value is on an anchor for the o-line. Now this guy has the numbers, the arm length, and the starts, and qucikness they are looking for. What he doesn't have is Joe Thomas marine boot shine.

Running backs life span is five years. O-lineman eight. One thing is a fact today that wasn't April 29th. Duane Brown wasn't gong to make it to the 79 pick........Brown is Gibbs hand picked boy. Now you can argue that there would of been better value at giving up '09 picks to jump K.C. to land Alberts. They didn't have the ammo to jump Chicago. But at what price ? sacrifice Molden and Slaton ? Ah, no.

As I posted earllier SH...you have no point. the only thing you are doing now is showing your a$$. Dice it up any way you want.. the Texans got value with the pick(s). And they didn't reach. Be gald it wasn't me I'd of spent every pick in the bag moving up for Alberts. Damn the corner back.