View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008   #332
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I've got three players on two different teams, and wouldn't mind getting one of them onto the Toros one day.
It looks like you guys are pretty full, so I'll check back from time to time to see what opens up. My lvl 10 DE, Buck Ditkus is signed for three years, and the owner of that team won't trade during the season, so I think he's going to stay put for a while. Other than thatm, the other two players might be available at some point in the near future.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=44767
Some of us are running multiple players, as we had to get the team going on time. I don't know everyone's situation, and I can't speak for anyone else, but I have a special teams/backup project DE on the team that will probably be good over time, but I don't mind bowing out for a TT.com member. My main focus is running the ball.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote