View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008   #387
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 119055 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown = Texans' First Round Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post

this deal stinks of Babin. coaches pick. workout warrior. raw project. bit of a reach based on many boards.

I'm a fan, and I'll admit to looking at things through rose-colored Homer glasses.

But then again, this is the off-season, and the week after the draft. The time of year where optimism (warranted or unwarranted) is acceptable. The time of year when 32 out of 32 teams are Super Bowl contenders. If it's a good pick, then I'll be happy again many times in the coming seasons. If it's a bad pick, then there'll be plenty of times down the road where criticism and frustration is more warranted.

If being a fan did nothing but cause me to ***** and moan (regardless of whether I was right), I think I'd re-consider being a fan, unless I found bitching and moaning enjoyable. If I found bitching and moaning enjoyable, I'd re-consider lots of things.
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote