View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008   #37
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 72750 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New insite into Smith's Defense

I'm going to be honest here, I have no idea if Smith is a good co-ordinator or not. I know though you can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh....

Our defense has been down on talent in the back half for a while now, we are starting to turn the corner on that.

I like the concept of what Smith wants to do, I trust Smithiak's judgement, so I am going to give him a chance to build something great.

Something I think we are too short sighted and too reactionary, and need to give things time to grow and develop.

Signed,

A guy that was a Carr supporter for far too long.