Thread: Bubba Franks
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005   #26
UberDork
Veteran

Rep Power: 216 UberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respectedUberDork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
i have to wonder with miller,bruner ,and joppru in the mix is franks worth the pick and the money?
Do you mean the 2nd round pick we used on Joppru because transition tag does not warrant any picks if we get him...we just have to give an offer and GB has to either match it or not...

I think grabbing Franks would be helpful...especially if we end up freeing up more cap space after the ILB situation...In my mind Miller or Bruener could become expendable if we upgraded with Franks.
UberDork is offline   Reply With Quote