Thread: Bubba Franks
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005   #22
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default new targeted free agent bubba franks?

the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel speculated on Thursday that the Texans might have interest in tight end Bubba Franks. The five-year veteran had been deemed a transition player by the Packers, due a one-year salary of $2.095 million if no long-term contract is signed.

In using the transition tag on Franks, the Packers retain the right of first refusal if he signs an offer sheet from another team. The team would have up to seven days to match the offer or allow him to move elsewhere.

http://www.houstonprofootball.com/

-----------------------------------------

ofcourse its all still speculation at this point but i have to wonder with miller,bruner ,and joppru in the mix is franks worth the pick and the money?

i dont think so.

if carr can get a little better protection this year from the line i believe our te will emerge once again as a threat downfield.

(admin note: sorry bout that...guess i was in a rush to get it out there after reading the article...thanks for the merge.)

Last edited by powda; 03-11-2005 at 10:46 AM.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote