View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
I guess I am in the minority on this. J.J. has great quickness but no speed. Personally I think we can find someone with similar averages but who can actually contribute in other areas (DB or WR).
I don't know about being in the minority, opinion seems to be split about 50/50 regarding Moses. Maybe 40/40 with 20% undecided.

But I do think the return job goes to the best man, regardless of his ability to help out in other areas. A starting return man is more important to a team than the 5th WR or CB. If injury dictates a 5th WR or 5th CB is required, that's what the practice squad is for.

And I think the competition for the return job is a larger field than 2. NFLE "stars" like Freeman, Taylor, and Albert Johnson will be in the mix. I expect someone to emerge from these 5 guys with a great preseason and grab this job by its throat.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote