View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008   #311
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
i'd like to apologize for benjiels...he's a level 8, but made no tackles, and no plays. Sorry guys...i'll try to contribute more next game
Hey man, don't worry about it. Sometimes balls don't get thrown your way and such.

I have a lvl 10 CB, and in the 6 games he's only had 10 tackles and 1 pick.

6 of those tackles came in my first 2 games, too. So I've been in a big big drought. I've been watching the game film, and noticed that they almost never throw to me.

Just keep ya head up and I have a feeling you'll have a breakout game in 47 hours.