View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005   #5
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan279
All I am saying is why do we need Darren Sharper when we have Marcus Coleman at FS?
because i consider colemen to be the weakest link in our secondary. everyone talks about earl, but he wasnt the one i saw getting burned last year and still having balls in front of him. Im not saying sharper would be better but im just alluding to my opinion of talent. SS is not a major need people. IN FACT!!...SS would be the last of the secondary positions i draft.
I would draft a cb first because of people like justin miller
I would draft a fs next because colemen is considered our top fs.

JMHO
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote