View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008   #10
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nashville: Seemingly, Titans didnít help Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
this offense took Fisher and Steve McNair to the Superbowl with the same OC and the same Head coach showcasing lots of passes to the TE (Wycheck) and a bunch of nobody wr's (Mason was not a high pick). If you look at a little history you can see the blueprint of Fishers first super bowl run taking shape. Instead of McNair to Wycheck you will see lots of Young to Crumpler this season along with lots of running and some excellent defense.
I remember that. I was just quiping that OUR version of it didn't fare very well. Actually, with Johnson, White & Young (sounds like a law firm) out of the backfield it will make for a difficult to defend ground game. I expect that there will be a lot of 8 in the box against them.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote