Thread: DiapHer's son
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008   #22
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DiapHer's son

Thank you everyone for all the prayers and well wishes for my son Kyle. We finally got him in the bath tub last night and that was quite the event He had a rough night before he went to bed but thank goodness for pain pills...now mom needs some after stepping in and doing his chores....ducks run really really FAST! Tomorrow he will try to go back to school *thank god* I am sure some cute girl will help him around and be his nurse maid at school. This has only taken me 45 minutes to write so I need to end it here.

Some of you have already met Kyle but here is a picture of him from this fall.