View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 Bullpen season ticket, row H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I HATE that I have to sell it. But I’m really poor and will be without a paycheck for a few months while I prepare for the bar. Coupled with an August wedding…..

Next year I’ll be able to hang on to it and sell individual games to friends here and there.
August?!??! August???!!!! What were you and Linds thinking?? August through January is Football season. February through the end of July, is wedding season.....