View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nashville: Seemingly, Titans didnít help Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
I suspect that VY is not a happy camper. Of course there is the thing of "Why draft a WR if he can't hit one". Looks to me like the offense is going to be very controlled. Lots of running, screens, short dumps and dang little down field. Mmmm, that has some sort of familiar ring to it. I'm sure that worked out well for who ever used it.
this offense took Fisher and Steve McNair to the Superbowl with the same OC and the same Head coach showcasing lots of passes to the TE (Wycheck) and a bunch of nobody wr's (Mason was not a high pick). If you look at a little history you can see the blueprint of Fishers first super bowl run taking shape. Instead of McNair to Wycheck you will see lots of Young to Crumpler this season along with lots of running and some excellent defense.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote