View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not a Saint fan, but I would cut Will Smith some slack regarding his conditioning here in June. Every player need some time to back off training just to let their body recover. These rookies had to go right into these intense draft boot camps after their season ended. Once the draft is over, they're expected to head straight into these "coaching sessions" and mini-camps. Before you know it, training camp starts and then the season begins. Somewhere they have to find the time to heal up.

I would think that by the time the season begins, Will Smith will be good to go. Whether he was a good fit for the Texans was always debatable, but he should become a very good RDE in a 43 defense.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote