View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008   #295
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
site's down, hopefully they're adding the extra servers because it's been pretty slow since this season started.

this team has really impressed me. i was very worried about both of these last two games because we committed very heavily on defense (pass in game 1, run in game 2) but we guessed right and everyone played well. what really stands out is how everyone's on the same page, keeping up with their players, and we're getting lots of feedback and updates. plus it's just a lot more fun with you guys ... everybody's offering to help and looking out for eachother.

good win guys ... two games in (against solid competition) and we've outscored our opponents 40-6!
I'll be honest with you, I was seriously impressed with how those new O-Linemen played. They didn't open any BIG holes, but they did ok. In the passing game, they formed a very nice pocket for our QB to stand in. I don't think there was a single hurry on our QB the whole game. I was not expecting that kind of performance out of a buch of brand new LVL 1 guys.