View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008   #372
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Y'all want a gauge on Brown's athleticism?

Brown played on the punt coverage unit and occasionally made the tackle, and this is for the specials teams master, Frank Beamer.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...111001461.html

Quote:
Against Clemson, Brown released quickly and charged down the field as a punt fell out of the sky into the arms of C.J. Spiller, one of the faster players in the country. Brown squared him up with the sideline to his left, funeled him that way and made the tackle alone.

"He wasn't the only scared one," Brown said. "I was looking around, waiting for him to make a move. If he made one move, it could have got ugly. But I just tried to use the sideline as my friend. I knew if I had him in the open field, it wouldn't have been any kind of match."
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote