View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008   #28
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4104 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
If you are ever up towards Lake Livingston - PM me - I live on the lake and fishing is my second passion. Right now is a little early for white bass/stripers - black bass are biting but the lake is pretty cloudy from the wind and rain - cat fish are slower than usual this time of year.
Me and a buddy kept 43 whites from Pine Island yesterday....probably threw back 15 more. I live here also. Fish Rayburn mostly though.