View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008   #370
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 141 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantTexan View Post
Kubiak said that this is the player that he and Gibbs wanted all along. Albert, Williams and Brown were the Ot's they had their eye on coming in to this draft. They were actually thinking of trading back up to make sure they could get Brown.
yeah i mean there is a clear line of deliniation here...either these guys are bald faced liars or they took the guy they dearly wanted among the top 63. I mean anyone thinks Kubes and Smith lack integrity...post that. I wanna see that s%$t .

What I'm thirilled about is that Smith called the shot. He knew what teams were going to take who. And instead of panicking, he pulled the trigger on a trade and got more picks. Last time we tried that we got punked. They know what they are doing. let it go.