View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #358
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Well, he was actually reasonably articulate so there was a lot going on in what you couldn't hear.

In short, nah. It's alright.
Oh I saw that. His speaking ability appeared to be quite fluid when he was talking to Anna-Megan. I'm talking more so about his look. It really.... I don't know... a lot of people say that he looks mean... I don't feel scared of him by looking at him. I actually want to speak slowly to him (like half of the planet does with me. LMAO.) and maybe pat him on the head or something.

I'm real glad to hear that he sounded real articulate. That's definitely something extremely positive to be hearing because we need a smart LT here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Duane Brown doubter. I'm happy to have him on the Houston Texans and have been since he was selected. I flinched a little bit but I did jump for joy right after. Honest. Kinda like... Yeeee...uh?....aaaaahhhhhhhh!!