View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #352
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown = Texans' First Round Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Know him before you judge him Ubecool.

SWT is a hardcore Texans fan expressing his dissappointment, he is well known around these parts and we understand him.

The pick was way out of left field and could be seen as a reach, time will tell but you need to respect that SWT is a passionate fan expressing himself passionately.
I know him via the board (not personally) and I think his behavior was an embarrassment to Texan fans out there. Thousands of people read this board worldwide. I felt it to be a poor representation of Texans fans overall.

He did apologize so take that for what it's worth.