Originally Posted by TexanSam
1. Anna Megan Riley first asks if he's surprised about being picked in the first round. He says not really, he knew it would be a possibility. He said some teams had him rated among the top 5 tackles. He's honored to selected in the first round.
2. She asks if there will be any difficulty he sees to adjusting to the LT in the NFL after only one year of LT experience in college. He says he doesn't think so, he's very committed and he thinks this is the perfect scheme for him and brings out his athleticism.
3. Shes asks about Eprhaim Salaam but he doesn't know much about him.
4. How will being reunited with Brandon Frye (former VT teammate) help? He says he will be able to help by helping him with the down times and hard times, having someone to talk to who's been through the rookie campaign.
5. She asks if there's something specific that he'll be working on. He says his hand usage is something that he really needs to work on, along with run blocking and rolling with his hips and being more explosive with his hips.
THANK YOU! Would rep but have to spread.