View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #331
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80468 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
WEAK.

Does not matter where in the first round. There are plenty of studs (or guys who can ignite a fanbase from the start like I said) going all over the place in the first round.
You guys gotta be kidding me!!!!!!!

See the bolded is the problem, You guys want someone to get happy about whereas Kubes & company are trying to build a contender; you do that from the line out. I personally didn't even know who the guy was but with Gibbs on board & his track record, plus the nasty streak that this kid looks like he has, I think we'll finally see an offensive line we can be comfortable with for years.

Threetoedpete must be ecstatic that we took an Offensive lineman in the 1st, reach or not. what's his favorite line every time the texans don't get help on the O-line: " I can take it as long as you guys can.."
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote