View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #324
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 166542 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

From ESPN chat predraft:

Quote:
Scoot (Syracuse): Duane, why should you get drafted?

Duane Brown: First of all, I think my work ethic and desire are my best attributes. I work hard all day, every day. I have great athleticism for my position. I think I can bring that to the team, being able to stretch guys. I'm also a good teammate, I try to motivate guys and not cause trouble in the locker room.

Howie (Los Angeles): What was your favorite moment from college?

Duane Brown: I'd have to say my first start at right tackle, going against Mario Williams. I'd only been in the position for a couple weeks and was anxious to see where I stood. I held my own and got the ball rolling out there.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote