View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #317
texdawg
Veteran

Rep Power: 2924 texdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respectedtexdawg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

When this pick was turned in my first thought was "who'?, Huh?, what?.

After reading the posts on Brown's bio he sounds like a legitimate good pick for the Texans. Couple that with extra picks. Whats not to like? He seems to fit the mold for ZBS with lots of upside.

All picks have risks, this guy seems to have the potential to be a much needed addition. Glad to see the Texans finally go OT.

As time goes by, this could very well be a positive turning point for the Texans.