View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #308
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well one thing was for cetain, Mr. McNair couldn't keep going through QB contracts like M-n-Ms. they had to do something. And when ever they pulled the trigger on one...it was going to hurt. Either we tanked a season to get with in range for an elite guy...package picks to move up, or this. Look on the bright side I have to shut up about the OLT slot for a couple of years. I knew there'd be a run on tackles...but nothing like this though. There is no gaurentee he would of been there at the 79. None what so ever. By my count there are still six teams looking for them. And the pickens are getting prety slim. The only reach here is people believing Eric or Pitts was going to kick out there in pinch. Butler ?
thanks for putting me in your sig...
...but don't be like the media and just use a "soundbite" ... remember that statement was in reference to the #18 pick.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote