View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #304
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
The more I think about it, the happier I am with this draft pick. Brown is super athletic and super intelligent. He played tight end and had the highest GPA on his team. Gibbs knows that he can mold Brown into the LT that our zone blocking system needs. Im glad the Texans have finally filled that big hole at left tackle.
I like the trade/pick alot, but I'm still glad to see the comment on his GPA. Throughout this entire thread, just about the only comment that bothered me a little bit was one questioning his intellect. I will also admit the the Va-Tech NFL track record isn't one I admire when it comes to character (I have a very good friend who's a Falcon fan and I've heard his viewpoint numerous times in the last several months).

Welcome to the Texans Mr. Brown - here's wishing you a long and successful career!
ChampionTexan is offline   Reply With Quote