View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008   #297
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by _superMario90_ View Post
I could very, very well could be. And I won't be alone. He's quick, but he's not THAT fast or elusive. He lacks the homerun threat that you get out of a McFadden, who I think of when I say blue chip. Did Mendenhall even sniff the heisman?

I wont deny I beleive Mendenhall to be higher rated than Brown. I would say either have a bit of a learning curve ahead of them.
The best player in the NFL wasn't a heisman candidate in college. But I don't think you can be consider good without once being in the running for the heisman, right?
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote