View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #286
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
im just quoting this so its seen again. I was an ass earlier, and it was unnecessary. I wasn't being an ass to be an ass, i was legitimately pissed...but im over it. I think as a fan, your allowed a window to be pissed and second guess stuff...but at the end of the day, its my team, and brown now plays for it. Welcome to the O-line Duane. I hope your as good as advertised.
It's all good SWT. We knew you'd come around.

Here is our future All-Star (lets hope!)