View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #214
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 102779 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

i've gotta say eriadoc, truck got my vote for MVP during our game ... but you've GOTTA stick your training and all 5 points of the next level into speed. with the guys behind you, your movements need to be much higher. if you can get out and keep infront of the backs, along with your blocking and power rushing abilities ... truck will have locked up my top FB in all of USA BBB award.

seriously he's about perfect, but all that blocking goes to waste when our 47 speed runningback beats our 8 speed fullback to the line of scrimmage. you're going to block, you're going to break tackles ... we need straight line speed at the second level to slow up linebackers. and we need speedy to work on his stamina, vision, & strength to stay on the field behind ya.