View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #280
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
hes our LT believe it.. 100% garunteed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 281 View Post
this is our new LT, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I do believe it. I think that with Gibbs that our starting LT will be the best player we have for the job and nobody else. My comments about what wouldn't surprise me were about how our previous regime would draft someone or sign someone and the job was theirs whether they applied themselves or not, whether they were a good fit or not.

If Brown is all the worst things in all the articles linked in this thread and he busts then he won't be our starting LT under Kubiak and Gibbs. If he can't cut it regardless of the coaching then he won't be our starting LT. If they leave Spencer at OT (as the swing tackle) and he beats Brown out of the job then Brown won't be our starting LT.

Believe that and I'm happy to say it's also 100% guaranteed.