View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #275
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 207979 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

I am happy with the pick, actually. I have long wanted a LT, and if this is who Gibbs wanted, by God, give the man what he wants. I also don't care if it's considered a reach. I was hoping they would take Sam Baker when they traded back, which many would have called a reach. Well, Baker went ahead of Brown. So those aspects don't bother me about it.

The only part that really bothers me about it is I felt like they could have picked up a second rounder, even if it meant swapping later round picks in the process.

But hey, we got a first round left tackle. Sign me up.

Last edited by eriadoc; 04-26-2008 at 10:45 PM.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote