View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #258
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Allright, allright.

I was pissed off at first. Overreacted. Thought they reached. But after I watched the interviews, I really believe this was their guy. And if so, and they got extra picks, Awesome. They've done good in the past, and i overreacted, and I'm now behind it.

Duane, welcome to Houston...I wish you the best.

In kubiak and smith we trust.

Again, I was pissed, and overreacted. I got over it.
Shoot, you have the right to get angry about it--I didn't think poorly of you for being so vocal about your displeasure.

IMO, if we went Mendenhall this year...we'd be going OL in 1st round of next year's draft. It's a deal of saying "which do we need FIRST?" and I guess Kubiak is determined to give Gibbs what he wants. Apparently, Gibbs got insode Kubiak's head and said to him "Uh, why don't we stop the madness on the defensive picks and let's start building an oline here, ok?" And Kubiak nodded.

Hopefully it's what it's deemed to be. Hopefully.