View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #257
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Allright, allright.

I was pissed off at first. Overreacted. Thought they reached. But after I watched the interviews, I really believe this was their guy. And if so, and they got extra picks, Awesome. They've done good in the past, and i overreacted, and I'm now behind it.

Duane, welcome to Houston...I wish you the best.

In kubiak and smith we trust.

Again, I was pissed, and overreacted. I got over it.
Its all good thats why the draft has turned into a fan event! Just remember most everyone on here loves the Texans like you do and just because we have different opinions does not me we arent all after the same thing, a Texans Superbowl win. Heres hoping tomorrow gives us all picks we like!

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote