View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #245
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownsportsfan View Post
Thats revisionist history! Iginited the fan base, more like tha fan base wanted to ignite reliant stadium in protest. Sure there were fans that support the drafting of Mario but tha majority claimed they knew better than Kubiak et al just like this year.
I didn't. I liked the Mario pick. This pick...I don't like, but will give it a try. I'm not as upset as I was earlier when it was made.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote