View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #222
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1725 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

In all fairness to Brown, Spencer wasn't expected to win the starting job so early his rookie season. I would like to see him compete in camp, but it will be interesting if he lines up across from Groves of Jacksonville now. I seriously have doubts about how quickly Brown will pick up our system. He struggled when facing complex defenses, and the NFL does not feature "cake" systems. I think he will have to be eased into a role, and we should completely expect Salam to start the season at LT. Hopefully, this allows us to put Spencer at RG where I've been screaming for him to play since he was a prospect.

Last edited by YoungTexanFan; 04-26-2008 at 09:45 PM.
YoungTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote