View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #217
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
And we all know what makes a first round pick is that he has to start from day one right.

It doesn't bother me if he needs time to develop, because if the Texans think he'll develop as well as he does, then it's a damn good pick.
If your team is making the playoffs, winning divisions, or winning championships, no.

If your best season is 8-8 and you have finished last 5 out of 6 seasons, then yes, our 1st round pick should be able to make an instant impact.

******disclaimer******** QB's excluded from that statement.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote