View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #202
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Duane Brown: First Round pick of the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Wow. Help me understand what you are trying to say here. We use our first rounder on a fourth round pick?
I was being slightly sarcastic.

I respect Harris' opinion, but I think he's the only guy who I've seen who has said Duane Brown was a 4th rounder. Somebody posted a link that showed he was a late 1st, early 2nd round pick. Other's called him a sleeper pick. I respect their opinion as well.

I don't really give a damn what all the media thinks about our pick though. I like the pick. Was he a reach? Depends on who you ask. But he's a Texan now so that's all that really matters.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote